Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

Never again will we do a cruise during hurricane season that is along the east coast!  What was I thinking??  (the words of my husband)  The two days that we were out to sea all day were horrible!  Rough waters, rocking boat, and a lot of activities were not open or cancelled because of it.  Many people were sick.  Bermuda was beautiful!  Weather was great after the rain cleared up.

I really didn't think there was anything exceptional.
Dining room experience was wonderful. Regular dining was "okay", alot of the same foods every day.
Alvin - our room attendant was awesome!! Our servers in the dining room Emanuel & ?James? were exceptional!
Some was cancelled due to the bad weather.
Children's Programs I didn't have any children with us - didn't even check into what was available.
Didn't see the skating rink or the rock climbing wall - I'm sure it was okay - but I didn't participate.
Bermuda was beautiful!
Very roomy.
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
Sat in your vehicle in line just waiting to get to the "tent" terminal. Unloaded vehicle and parked. Waited along time to go through security and then checkin. I'm thinking there has to be a better way.
King's Wharf, Bermuda