Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

sad platinum member

Sail Date: March 21, 2014

This was not our first cruise with royal or on a smaller ship but unfortunately was our first unpleasant experience. Can't control weather but due to not so pleasent weather was disappointed in the lack of activities that were offered due to poor weather. Now the food is a different story. I have NEVER HAD A BAD MEAL ON ROAYL weather it was wind jammers or the dining room however this time around put of 9 days on ship I ate in wind jammers once for breakfast and 3 times for lunch as far as dining room out of 8 I ate 5 due to poor quality of food. As a platinum member I never received any of my so called perks I was to get. I was traveling with a group of 12 and we were separated during check in so therefor missed our group pictures due to them not allowing us to wait for all our party to get together. I could go on and on but I think my point was made.
think there was a lack of activites
missed coco cay due to weather
Ship Quality needs serious updating
very rude. would push by me with no apology
horrible shows