Wonderful Vacation with Royal Caribbean Cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
The reason of top rating is because of the ship itself and its crew. No doubt that the crew showed their best in all aspect. Besides, excellent facilities of dining with wide choice of food. Also I liked the inside layout that very nicely organized. It should be mentioned here that the entertainment is really excellent and all performers showed their best of ability.
For any next opportunity, I would certainly prefer Royal Caribbean Cruise but in another destination, probably Bahamas.
I would, of course, recommend all my friends and relatives who would like to enjoy cruise vacation.

did not attend

Must attend the entertainment and game show. Besides, have great fund on Deck 5.