Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Happy Cruiser

Sail Date: February 10, 2013

This was my fifth time on the Explorer of the Seas and they have always lived up to my expectations. Captain Olav is absolutely wonderful; he is very visible on the ship on a daily basis. The cruise director, Richard Spacey, is one of the best that I have ever experienced on my 14 cruises. The waitstaff will bend over backwards to accommodate your every need. I have never encountered a problem with any of the staff.

As far as the itinerary, I was aware of the late arrival at Port Canaveral and Nassau and was disappointed we did not have more daylight hrs in these two ports. It seems that everyone was back before dark, which gave us only 4 hrs. or so on the islands. But Coco Cay is such a fun island; so much do so, or just relax in the hammocks scattered all over the island.

I will return to Explorer of the Seas in November for a Caribbean cruise.

Children's Programs N/A