Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Definitely taking that same cruise again

Sail Date: April 23, 2011

It was dated and carpets, bedding, walls needed updating. The outside could have used a fresh coat of paint too.

Pros: So much to do.

Cons: Food for sufferers of Celiac disease didn't have much of a selection at all!!

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

I have celiac disease and need to eat gluten free...many of the people in the dining rooms and especially in the Windjammer did NOT know what foods contained gluten. I was extremely limited in breakfast and lunch all 5 days and for dinner by the 3rd night I had finally had a decent meal.
updating needed.
crew was exceptionally nice and helpful...they wanted us to have a marvelous time and attempted to do whatever they could to ensure we did.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I didn't see much of the island unfortunately.