Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Beautiful Bermuda

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

I wish that I would have taken a longer cruise. I loved Royal Carribean and I loved the entertainment and food. It must have took some time to prep for the cruise because it was wonderfully planned out. I recommend going to Karaoke night. That was the best part. Also be a part of the Quest game show. The shows were fun for everyone. Bermuda was gorgeous, but it was hard to see everything. There is so much to see there and two days is not enough time. The beaches are beautiful and they are very eco friendly.

Pros: Loved the entertainment of a Royal Carribbean cruise and bermuda

Cons: the short time spent in bermuda. I wish it was longer

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

We had a balcony stateroom and it was wonderful. Our stateroom attendent surprised us everyday with funny towel animals. It was so much fun.
Everyone was very hospitable.
IT is amazing what you can fit on a boat. We even saw a figure skating show. It was wonderful.
Food and service were wonderful and It really made the experience even better
It made the vacation
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Horseshoe bay is a must see. The Royal dockyard had alot about the history.
Don't Miss: The glassbottom boat tour is a must see. They were great.