Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cant wait to go back cruise!

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship is beautiful, clean. The staff is extremely friendly. The daycare camp is amazing, it was very hard to get my son to leave it without a fight. The food was great, the entertainment was a lot of fun too. There were a lot of laughs and good times. We met a bunch of new facebook friends too.

Pros: Everything, the food was great, the entertainment was great, ship was clean, people were friendly, my 7 year old son had a blast in the daycare camp they have.

Cons: Coming home, regretting not taking the 9 day cruise

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

weighed more when we got off ship then when we got on!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
We docked at this site, didnt really look around except to use the bus and ferry stations. We traveled with another family and we had the intensions of renting scooters. Because there were 4 adults and 3 kids, and me never riding one before, I got the pleasure of riding alone. They have a practice area for those new on mopeds, and after going around it 5 times, i told them I would like to go one more time, and they said "No, you need to go alot more times" After 15 times around, and still not comfortable, and almost taking out a horse, a cab and a bus, I decided to trade my moped in for a bus pass. Still had a great time! We went to the Hamilton Port, which has a lot of shopping, and things to see, and the St Georges Port, where we stopped to see the Crystal caves, which was pretty neat too.