Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

First Cruise

Sail Date: April 09, 2011

Room Type: Suite

This was our first cruise but from this experience it won't be the last. The Explorer of the Sea was excellant. The staff was faultless and looked to our every need.

Pros: every thing went off like clock work

Cons: As a first time cruiser I didn't know which dinner seating to chose so I chose the early one and I should have picked the later one

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Junior Suite with balconey. Plenty of room for 2 weeks or more. Every item in the stateroom was in excellant condition.
I couldn't ask for better personnel or service.
We went to 3 shows, bingo and several lounge entertainments. All were good and pleasing.
I had red blogs before we went that complained that the ship was old and tired. I didn't see that. What I saw was a very well maintained ship with an excellant staff that were responsive. On the 4th night one elevator didn't want to open its doors at our deck. I called maintenece and it was working the next time i passed by.
Very Good food, served by a very attentive staff. The quality of the dining will help me decide to cruise again.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Tour guides were friendly, knowledgable and considerate. Would tour again.
Don't Miss: Tour of senic St George