Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

nice trip but not for me

Sail Date: August 28, 2010

The ship was really nice, but cruise is not for me. I like to explore, so I got bored fast. The good thing was that we were docked for two days and had time to explore the islands. But if you like sitting by the pool, listening to loud music and doing nothing, you will enjoy it!
and one more thing regarding shopping. There is no taxes on the ship, but customs will charge you duty fees in the port when you get back. Nobody tells you that!!!!

Pros: service

Cons: not much to do

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Ship is very clean, layout makes sense.
I went to a few shows, but didn't find them interesting at all.
This ship is great for kids of all ages. My son is 13 and he had time of his life!!
Everyone is very nice and helpful.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
The best trip we went on was helmet diving. I strongly recommend it. We also went to Crystal caves, which was a lot of fun. Try to book your trips independently. The cruise line overcharge you big time, in some cases doubles.
Don't Miss: helmet diving