Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A cruise with the best results!

Sail Date: June 05, 2010

The ship was clean and cleanliness with the crew was everywhere. The crew on this ship is the friendliest I have ever encountered. The food was great, the entertainment was wonderful and the port of call was beautiful.

Pros: The frienliness of the staff on Royal Caribbean

Cons: We had one day of bad weather

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Lots for little ones to do, but not much for teens.
The dining room staff was quite amazing. So friendly and entertaining to our children. I also had witnessed staff in the shops on the promenade deck having so much patience with passengers with lost items!
Great shows, I would recommend more for teens though.
Very clean!
Don't miss lunch in the dining room, so yummy!
I would always recommend a balcony.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Love, love, love Bermuda. Go and see Horseshoe Bay and definitely eat at the Frog and Onion in Kings Wharf.
Don't Miss: Swimming at Dolphin Quest!