Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

average cruise

Sail Date: August 09, 2008

Room Type: Suite

The ship and it's crew lacked genuine care for your time on board. This was my fourth cruise and found it to be the least enjoyed. The staff actually had attitudes! When I went to the desk for quick check out forms for departing the ship on the last day, I not only waited in line for 25 minutes, but when I got up to the desk I found staff indifferent and lacking simple personality. The last thing I want from a $7,000 cruise is staff looking down on me. We had a stateroom that had a pull out bed for our two kids, it was supposed to have had two twin beds. I thought I was getting a grand suite, got a stateroom. The shows no one on board liked. All agreed the entertainment was not good at all.

Cons: the staff had attitudes and did not offer to direct to offer information easily

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? No.