"Disappointing early leave in Bermuda "

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2008
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
Had to chancel my Tee time in Bermuda because the shortly announced (evening before) early leave (so I can not add a 45th country where I played golf which was the major reason for the Bermuda trip)!!!!!!
Would not recommend RCL for kids below 3 (no "leave your kid" program for under 3, no kids menu available on first day, only few high chairs, no crib bed for kids)
To far away from main sightseeing spots (st. George). But small beach and nice maritime museum with Dolphins right next to the pier
Don't Miss: artifical cruise ship atmosphere at the dockyard

Pros: Shows on the ship

Cons: The short announced early leave in Bermuda 12.30 instead 5pm when I booked the cruise

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!