Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Awesome cruise!

Sail Date: September 09, 2007

The Explorer of the Seas was absolutely beautiful, lots of lounges and activities. Loved the Johnny Rockets diner, so much fun! We went back to the Schooner Lounge to hear Steve Green on the piano 3 nites! He is so talented!

Our stateroom w/balcony was larger than others we've been on and I liked the shower doors! I also really like the glass elevators!!!! I appreciated the nicer quality linens and bedding!

Pros: Big and spacious and beautiful!!!

Cons: Having to use stairs vs: elevator at disembarktation! (walk down 1 flight)

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!