It was a nice cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-36027
Sail Date: November 21, 2008
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
The ship and staff were great. I was a little disappointed on the two ports that we could not go to. I thought that Royal could have given us something an on board credit or something to compensate. I did pay for a four island cruise.

dining staff Syhed (India) was great. buffet was huge...all my guys were stuffed and happy..

I thought a lot of the shows were geared for an older crowd 55 and over. The shows were good and the ice show blew it away.

Mike the cruise director was very helpful. Customer realations ok.

David was friendly and didn't miss a beat..
the ultimate island experience had it all. A must do if you have never been
Don't Miss: skyline drive

Pros: ship was very clean, staff and food were awesome

Cons: two of the ports we could not go to

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!