Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was a nice cruise

Sail Date: November 21, 2008

The ship and staff were great. I was a little disappointed on the two ports that we could not go to. I thought that Royal could have given us something an on board credit or something to compensate. I did pay for a four island cruise.

Pros: ship was very clean, staff and food were awesome

Cons: two of the ports we could not go to

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

I thought a lot of the shows were geared for an older crowd 55 and over. The shows were good and the ice show blew it away.
dining staff Syhed (India) was great. buffet was huge...all my guys were stuffed and happy..
David was friendly and didn't miss a beat..
Mike the cruise director was very helpful. Customer realations ok.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
the ultimate island experience had it all. A must do if you have never been
Don't Miss: skyline drive