Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: November 23, 2007

Room Type: Suite

The ship is beautiful, very sturdyand clean. I had a great time althought I get a cold. The theater had great performance and the Ice skating, well I felt as though I was at the olympics. I recomended it to my family and friends. I will cruise Rayal Caribean again.

Pros: This staff was cheerful kind and helpful. Entertainment fabulous. Room always clean.

Cons: I didn't know we had to stand outside for the drill and it was cold. I ended getting sick.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

The quality of the food was excellent. Would like to see Spenda as the sugar substitute.
I had a junior suite and the service was excellent. Would have liked to have skin lotion etc. as part of the amenities.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Loved the shopping.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I would have liked the stay in Puerto Rico to have been longer.