A wonderful cruise

invalid-36027
Sail Date: November 23, 2007
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship is beautiful, very sturdyand clean. I had a great time althought I get a cold. The theater had great performance and the Ice skating, well I felt as though I was at the olympics. I recomended it to my family and friends. I will cruise Rayal Caribean again.

The quality of the food was excellent. Would like to see Spenda as the sugar substitute.

I had a junior suite and the service was excellent. Would have liked to have skin lotion etc. as part of the amenities.
I would have liked the stay in Puerto Rico to have been longer.
Loved the shopping.

Pros: This staff was cheerful kind and helpful. Entertainment fabulous. Room always clean.

Cons: I didn't know we had to stand outside for the drill and it was cold. I ended getting sick.

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!