Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

The best Vacation ever

Sail Date: July 29, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I havee been on 5 cruises and several land vacations. This ranks up at the top. The ship is incredible. You can never be bored. Food and Shows are the best! My kids did not want to leave the Kids programs at night. So my wife and I could do adult things. I have seen all of the Carribean Islands and Bermuda ranks up with my favorite island Grand Cayman. The people are so friendly. I highly recommend the Catamaran/Snorkeling excursion. I am ready to book the same trip next year.

Pros: Children programs, food, and shows..also Bermuda is like beautiful

Cons: Can't think of any. Maybe I wish tthe trip was a litlle longer ...6-7 day cruise

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

My kids never wanted to leave. So many great activities
King's Wharf, Bermuda