Fantastic First Cruise!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2006
The ship was so large and there was so much to do that I never got bored. I especially liked the variety of places to eat, drink and dance. The champagne bar became my favorite place to hangout and I met many great people there. I enjoyed all the shows and found them to be very professionally presented and not too cheesey, as I feared they would be. I had a great time dancing the nights away, the music was good although the DJ seemed a bit off on some nights. I really enjoyed the ports-of-call excursions, I only wish that there would have been an overnight stop in Puerto Rico so I could have checked out the nightlife. Overall, for my first cruise it was a great experience and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one

I wish that I could experience such a high level of customer service in my regular day-to-day life. The staff are a big reason why my experience was so enjoyable and worth repeating.

Although a little small, I never felt claustrophobic. There was plenty of space for all of me and my companion's travel gear, with room to spare.
Too touristy. Would have liked to have more time to explore other areas of the city besides the shopping district.

Don't Miss: The tour of the Bacardi factory is a must and also a stroll through downtown and a drink or coffee at a cafe/bar.

Pros: Excellent customer service

Cons: Too much focus on shopping

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!