Lying, Unprofessional Crew

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 05, 2019

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 8644

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

The unprofessional personnel are not experienced enough to recognize a panic attack much less deal with one. So, easiest solution? Throw the passengers off the boat, no explanation, no appeal, no compassion. My wife had a panic attack when her bags were not delivered and the ship was preparing to sail. She had a panic attack, the ship's crew lied says she was suicidal and had refused to go to muster. She was shaking uncontrollably in the lobby adjacent passenger service and was unable to go. One of the crew took our badges to scan them in. Then without explanation we were told my wife had to leave the ship, I could stay but she had to leave. As if I would go on the cruise without her, idiots. We were unceremoniously rushed off the ship, no recourse, no appeal, no due process. Later we were told that my wife had said if her bags were not found she would jump off the ship. Totally untrue, I sat nose to nose with my wife during her panic attack and at no time did she say she would jump off the ship. And, her bags were found. She had her clothing. A second reason she was supposedly ejected was refusing to attend muster. She did not refuse, she was shaking so hard she could not attend. I was with her, I also did not attend muster and was told I could sail. Lying to cover a situation they did not have the experience or maturity to handle. Fine crew you have. Lying to save their butts at the expense of a woman having a panic. I have never been so disgusted in my life. Fine way to treat a disabled Veteran and his Lady.

Embarkation

Crowded, disorganized, bags not in stateroom as promised

Ship experiences

Only got one meal

Nothing to base an opinion

Did not use

Did not use

No basis to judge

too brief a stay to comment

Were only there a couple of hours

Ship tip

Do not go. This was a terrible experience

Ports of call

Galveston, Texas

Disembarkation

Very hurried, given the bum's rush off the boat