Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst Customer Service

Sail Date: January 08, 2016

Good Morning,

My intention of this cruise was to relax and enjoy the trip, but it was totally the opposite. I ask a staff member to assist me in getting Lemonade and he stated he couldn't move from his section "it wasn't his job", even though I was in a stiff- soled shoe and crutches. I ask another staff member to assist me with my tray, and he stated I will be right back and never return. Sadly to say, I had a complete stranger to assist me.

When it was time to check out, they belittle my son, who went to pay for gratitude. I had to hop back to customer service and handle the situation myself. Room service will never pick up and I had to go across the ship, with crutches just to get a drink. I can honestly say, this was the worse trip and service, ever!!