Just Okay

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2015
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

This was my second cruise and my first on Royal Caribbean.  My husband and I had a balcony stateroom on deck 7.  The cabin was roomy and had plenty of storage.  The bathroom was small but functional for our 3 night cruise.  The buffet food became redundant quickly but the dinners were nice.  We had the 5:45 seating which was perfect for us.  We dined with two other couples who were very nice and we enjoyed their company.  The evening shows in the Orpheum theatre were mediocre at best.  Nassau is looking quite run down and we didn't get to stop at our second port which was Cocoa Cay because they wouldn't risk tendering anyone over due to probable rough seas later that day.  Disappointing to say the least.  Casino is very small but so is the ship compared to other ships.  Elevators are slow.  We walked most of the time.  The smell of cigarette smoke from the casino was a bit much and I'm a smoker.  I think I'll try a different cruise line next time.  Nothing really bad to say but we certainly didn't have a "WOW" factor on this cruise.