Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awful mess and too expensive for what you get

Sail Date: May 18, 2015

I sailed on Royal Carribean Enchantment of the Seas on May 18 2015. The rooms are dated (I had a balcony Junior suite) sofa had stains on it and the furniture was very dated. There was a hole in the wall that you could tell was poorly covered with spackle. I was told by the person I booked the cruise with I would received a cake. I received a slice of cheese cake and the Maître d and two staff people sung happy birthday. Well, I wasn't asked what kind of cake I wanted so, that was embarrassing to me. On the smoker side the table were filthy never cleaned and the ash trays were never emptied cigarette butts were smoking. Nobody cared they just kept selling drinks which were very small and expensive. If it wasn't for the Bartender Paul and the Stateroom attendant Edy Supeno and also the woman that did my message/facial. I would have had a terrible time. On carnival you can wash your dirty clothes onboard on royal you have to send them to be cleaned another charge that I didn't want to pay because some things don't need to be dry cleaned ex tanks swimming gear etc.

I wouldn't recommend going on this cruise especially if you're celebrating your birthday! Angry

smelled as soon as I went on board.
hot dogs and hamburger for lunch everyday
Stateroom attendent was Great! But the room was very dated.
Edy Supeno, Abbey in the Spa, and Paul the Bartender
Charged for going to the disco. This should have been free!

If you smoke beware! Table's are disgusting! Food in the restaurant was adequate. But lunch was served everyday pizza, fried chicken, hot dogs and hamburger everyday.