Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

We cruised on the Enchantment of the Seas on January 26-February 4, 2013. I found it to be an excellent ship. From the staff, waiters, assistant waiters, room stewards they did their job in a very professional manner. I have departed from the port of Baltimore many times and I have found the passengers to be very friendly. We made a lot of friends. The entertainment was excellent. Also, the newly decorated rooms were lovely. I have made reservations for another cruise in April.

Pros: Friendliness of passengers, staff, food was great, entertainment terrific.

Cons: This cruise was perfect.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!