Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

enchantment of the seas

Sail Date: July 26, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

very nice ship . dining room very classy . you can tell the refurb is new . new furniture. carpets new . very nice overall. very safe . I felt the staff was very nice overall . the last cruise we went on monarch and that one overall was little disappointing. the enchantment is a great ship . the pools structure and dimensions was disappointing. food was great . felt very safe . the island was very nice. we lost power briefly and RC handled it very well. I would recommend and sail with RC again . Although I would look for last minute deals instead as the 3 night did seem kinda pricey. Overall I give it 4 stars ! :)

a room closer to the bow is where all the main action is . food, kids area, etc. it was a pleasant surprise convenience to have . get the private island early as lunch ends early .