Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

I loved it!

Sail Date: July 20, 2012

This ship is top notch. The Captain, crew, and staff were very service oriented. The beds & cabins were clean and inviting. The buffets and formal dining rooms offered excellent, tasty, cuisine. The wait staff were over the top. I loved cruising on Enchantment of The Sea. However, I did encounter problems with the SPA. I asked for the \"special packg; three services for $79.00. I was charged the regular rate, High pressure sales for products for which I returned. But all products costs were not taken off my bill. I returned to discuss it. It took three calls to get most of issues resolved but I still overpaid. Be careful in SPA.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: The Spa ripoffs

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Excellent!
The bathrooms were too too small. Hardlr room to shower. The cabin was OK.
The staff were very cordial & helpul. Excellent staff.
I loved the Adult Comedy show & entertainment shows were wonderful. John Blair & his wife were an awesome team. Very professional.