I loved it!

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2012
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This ship is top notch. The Captain, crew, and staff were very service oriented. The beds & cabins were clean and inviting. The buffets and formal dining rooms offered excellent, tasty, cuisine. The wait staff were over the top. I loved cruising on Enchantment of The Sea. However, I did encounter problems with the SPA. I asked for the \"special packg; three services for $79.00. I was charged the regular rate, High pressure sales for products for which I returned. But all products costs were not taken off my bill. I returned to discuss it. It took three calls to get most of issues resolved but I still overpaid. Be careful in SPA.

Excellent!

I loved the Adult Comedy show & entertainment shows were wonderful. John Blair & his wife were an awesome team. Very professional.

The staff were very cordial & helpul. Excellent staff.

The bathrooms were too too small. Hardlr room to shower. The cabin was OK.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: The Spa ripoffs

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!