Wonderful cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2011
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
All of the people me and my family delt with from the stateroom attendants to the dinning room staff were wonderful. They made our experience while on board great. I would love to travel on another cruise with that same group of people. I can't wait until our next opportunity for a cruise and hope that if it is on a different boat or a different cruiseline that the people onboard will be as good to us and make is as wonderful!!!

Pros: Beautiful beaches and crystal clear water

Cons: Some guests not controlling their teenagers

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!