An Exceptional Experience

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enchantment of the Seas

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 25, 2006

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Review Summary

As a first time cruiser,I was totally impressed and had a wonderful time. I have not stopped talking about my trip since coming home.This trip was shared by 3 of my best girlfriends.Keeping one woman happy is a challenge but 4 women were thrilled the entire 5 days..... never bored..continous activities, delightful staff.More entertaining than we ever imagined. Having never been on a ship before we were amazed how easy it was to manuever from area to area.This will not be our last cruise.

Ports Of Call

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

I have been to Ocho Rios before and was already familiar with the area. I enjoyed laying on the beach.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Snorkeling with the stingrays was a most amazing experience.
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

George Town, Grand Cayman

Snorkeling with the stingrays was a most amazing experience.
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Pros: The ability to select from the diverse activities offered on the ship (adult scavenger hunt)

Cons: Trying to choose which activity would be the most fun of all the activities that were offered

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!