Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Exceptional Experience

Sail Date: November 25, 2006

As a first time cruiser,I was totally impressed and had a wonderful time. I have not stopped talking about my trip since coming home.This trip was shared by 3 of my best girlfriends.Keeping one woman happy is a challenge but 4 women were thrilled the entire 5 days..... never bored..continous activities, delightful staff.More entertaining than we ever imagined.
Having never been on a ship before we were amazed how easy it was to manuever from area to area.This will not be our last cruise.

Pros: The ability to select from the diverse activities offered on the ship (adult scavenger hunt)

Cons: Trying to choose which activity would be the most fun of all the activities that were offered

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkeling with the stingrays was a most amazing experience.
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I have been to Ocho Rios before and was already familiar with the area. I enjoyed laying on the beach.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkeling with the stingrays was a most amazing experience.
Don't Miss: snorkeling