Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a great time on enchantment!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

I was very impressed by this ship. It was my first cruise but I still think it was great. One thing to take advantage of is the lemonade. I wish it was longer!!

Pros: Staff was amazing. Great Lemonade

Cons: Fuel (teen center)

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The staff tried to get you involved. Fuel is outdated and is in need of better activities.
Our stateroom was very small but it was manageable. The only bad part was there wasn't enough room for 3 people's things. I had to lay my clothes out on the couch.
Fuel was bad. Never any information. Bingo got old after the second night. Kaerokay was always fun!
sometimes getting around was hard (considering we weren't always paying attention to where we were going) i thought it was very pretty and clean. The elevators were not the greatest though.
My Fair Lady dining was awesome. We only went a few nights but when we did the waiter was very nice and he seemed happy to help. The windjammer pretty much rocked. It stayed clean and they had a wide variety of food.
They did a wonderfull job. One example of this is one night the boat was rocky (only one night was it rocking) and I was getting a little seasick. One of the staff noticed and made sure I ate an apple (helped so much). The lady that cleaned our room was also amazing (Rachel) she knew our names within the first day.