A SPECTACULAR CRUISE

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2006
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I am shocked that people would say that this cruise had alot of problems or some at least this cruise was beautiful and i had a fabulous time the buffet enjoyed me and the dining was wonderful i like that one night they had the lobster but i was hoping for a choice of it everynight no big the cruise was still excellent there was alot to do the staff was wonderful my waiter was the best showed us cool things and i felt that there was alot of cool things to do aboard i must say after traveling on 10 of royal caribbeans ships they make me wanna go back on over and over again.

The food was wonderful i enjoyed every last of the food they made me visit the buffet at least 4 times a day with the wonderful selections twice for breakfast and lunch.

EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT I HAD a FUN TIME AT THE CLUB=]

I DONT HAVE ANY KIDS BUT WEN I STOPPED BY A COUPLE OF TIMES 2 CHECK IT OUT AND BE NOSEY I SAW THAT IT WAS VERY CUTE AND THEY HAD IT WELL ORGANIZED.

THE STAFF WAS WONDERFUL I MUST SAY THEY DID A GOOD JOB AT PLEASING ME.

THE SHIP WAS OVER THE TOP=] IT WAS CLEAN I LIKED HOW THEY WERE CONSTANTLY CLEANING AND THE HANDSANITIZERS BEFORE ENTERING THE BUFFET WAS AN EXCELLENT IDEA TO PREVENT RISK OF CONTAMINATION.

The room was wonderful even though i had never been in an interior room i found that the room was actually quiet spacious and wonderful since i had last minute booking.

Pros: THE SOLARIUM

Cons: THERE NOTHING BAD ABOUT THIS CRUISE!!

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!