Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a good match for me

Sail Date: April 28, 2007

Room Type: Suite

How does one find out about the ship and the "theme" before choosing a cruise? This was my first time and I didn't know what to expect, but also didn't know how to choose the cruise that would suit me. While people of a certain size constantly eating seemed to be the theme, I would have loved to find out more about the bodies of water we were in, the sites & peoples we visited and how they work and live. I bet, with such a beautiful ship, you could do better by assuming the people cruising want to know more about the world beyond the USA. At least I did.

Pros: Friendly, unobtrusive service

Cons: Constant pressure from management to 'tip,' 'tip,' 'tip' the service workers - very annoying & gave the impression that the worker bees don't get paid enough by management

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

The performers were trying--way too hard. They seemed to be talented, but there was so much going on, it seemed more like an aerobics class than a meaningful performance.
Ronald, our waiter, made the My Fair Lady dining experience very special--he was superb. Floyd was great, too!
Too small for three adults. Liked the balcony very much.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Enjoyed our tour choice; would have liked to see more of the countryside and the people and less of Dunn's Falls.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The turtles and rays were amazing! Our guide was especially good and knowledgable.
Don't Miss: Rays and turtles.