Not a good match for me

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2007
Cabin Type: Suite
How does one find out about the ship and the "theme" before choosing a cruise? This was my first time and I didn't know what to expect, but also didn't know how to choose the cruise that would suit me. While people of a certain size constantly eating seemed to be the theme, I would have loved to find out more about the bodies of water we were in, the sites & peoples we visited and how they work and live. I bet, with such a beautiful ship, you could do better by assuming the people cruising want to know more about the world beyond the USA. At least I did.

Ronald, our waiter, made the My Fair Lady dining experience very special--he was superb. Floyd was great, too!

The performers were trying--way too hard. They seemed to be talented, but there was so much going on, it seemed more like an aerobics class than a meaningful performance.

Too small for three adults. Liked the balcony very much.
The turtles and rays were amazing! Our guide was especially good and knowledgable.
Don't Miss: Rays and turtles.
Enjoyed our tour choice; would have liked to see more of the countryside and the people and less of Dunn's Falls.

Pros: Friendly, unobtrusive service

Cons: Constant pressure from management to 'tip,' 'tip,' 'tip' the service workers - very annoying & gave the impression that the worker bees don't get paid enough by management

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!