Returning RC guest

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 20, 2007
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
First time cruisers should definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean. The amenities of the ship, together with the quality of service provided by the staff generates a lasting positive impression of the entire cruise experience.

It is unclear to me but Italian night in the dining room had only 1 entree (Chicken Marsala) that was Italian; yet, on the last evening, a veal dish (Veal Parmigiana) was offered on Lobster night.

I have always thought that the entertainment aboard any RC ship was superb!

Again, if I had known that our stateroom lacked a refrigerator, I would have obtained accommodations on another deck.
As with most Caribbean Islands, the locals hound you to buy, buy, buy trinkets/souvenirs and cannot take "NO" for an answer!
Don't Miss: Thought the Dunn River Falls tour was interesting, especially when some tourists were too ambitious in the reality of the climb!
Seven mile beach was nice but I'm sure any of the other beaches would have had the same powdery sand.
Don't Miss: Seven mile beach.

Pros: The ease of boarding the ship at the terminal - guests were allowed to board around noon and have lunch making the embarkation process much more enjoyable.

Cons: Our stateroom lacked a refrigerator.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!