Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Returning RC guest

Sail Date: January 20, 2007

First time cruisers should definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean. The amenities of the ship, together with the quality of service provided by the staff generates a lasting positive impression of the entire cruise experience.

Pros: The ease of boarding the ship at the terminal - guests were allowed to board around noon and have lunch making the embarkation process much more enjoyable.

Cons: Our stateroom lacked a refrigerator.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

It is unclear to me but Italian night in the dining room had only 1 entree (Chicken Marsala) that was Italian; yet, on the last evening, a veal dish (Veal Parmigiana) was offered on Lobster night.
Again, if I had known that our stateroom lacked a refrigerator, I would have obtained accommodations on another deck.
I have always thought that the entertainment aboard any RC ship was superb!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
As with most Caribbean Islands, the locals hound you to buy, buy, buy trinkets/souvenirs and cannot take "NO" for an answer!
Don't Miss: Thought the Dunn River Falls tour was interesting, especially when some tourists were too ambitious in the reality of the climb!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Seven mile beach was nice but I'm sure any of the other beaches would have had the same powdery sand.
Don't Miss: Seven mile beach.