Your website and servers don't work

Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223 Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (Philadelphia Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2006
Ship: Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) 223
Ypour website and servers either time me out or can't find the server when I click continue.
FIX IT!

I tried four time (now this the fifth) with the fourt being similar to this attempt - will anything work here?

Will any of this get your attention?
ptbridge1@comcast.net
I would like to comment, but your site is not working for this.
Do you want the review or don't you?

I won't provide any comment until you assure me your websites and servers are working properly. I spent over two hours of getting cut off or dropped due to timie outs or server errors. FIX IT!
Don't Miss: mmmmm
Don't Miss: mmmmm

Pros: None

Cons: Many