Empress of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Your website and servers don't work

Sail Date: September 02, 2006

Ypour website and servers either time me out or can't find the server when I click continue.
FIX IT!

I tried four time (now this the fifth) with the fourt being similar to this attempt - will anything work here?

Pros: None

Cons: Many

Will any of this get your attention?
ptbridge1@comcast.net
I would like to comment, but your site is not working for this.
Do you want the review or don't you?
St. George's, Bermuda
I won't provide any comment until you assure me your websites and servers are working properly. I spent over two hours of getting cut off or dropped due to timie outs or server errors. FIX IT!
Don't Miss: mmmmm