Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

My 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise on the Emerald Princess

Sail Date: March 19, 2016

Even though, my wife and I have been on a number of cruises dating back to our first in the 1990's, this was actually our first time on a Princess Cruise Line ship.  It was a good cruise not a great one Nervous. The food and service on the ship was good but not great (with the exception of the main dining room).  The crew was a hit or miss, some very friendly, others very indifferent Sad.  However our stateroom was always clean and stocked with fresh towels Happy.  With exception of theater performers, the musical entertainment was average Surprised.  But I will reserve judgement on this cruise line until I have travel on another one of their ships Wink.