couple in 30s

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2016
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: R241

I am am avid cruiser and mainly travel on Royal Caribbean and occasionally celebrity. The service I received on those ships are sooo much better than here. The only great customer service experience we had was our waiters at dinner and that was sub par. I was disappointed as I heard so many great things about princess but didn't see it. I did like the ship activities and layout. The only drawback is that there are no indoor pools. The room attendant seemed aggravated if he came by the room and you were still there and he wanted to clean it. I don't know if I would travel princess again. Even the food was just OK. Def do the chocolate massage that was fantastic.