This was the worst cruise I have ever taken

Emerald Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean Getaway (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2016
Ship: Emerald Princess
Cabin Number: E109

I booked an "oceanfront" room with obstructed view as I have done on numerous other cruise lines.  When I checked in the "ocean view" was a window overlooking a 12 foot deck where passengers walked by.  You could see some ocean past the people and over the railing but it was awful!!!!  They could not change my room due to capacity.   If I opened the curtains then people could see in the room, therefore kept them closed.  Had I known I would have either purchased a better room or saved money and gotten an inside cabin.  The advertised miniature golf was nothing more than a putting green!!!! They removed the video/game room so there was nowhere for me to play with my boy....I was not expecting a "Disney Cruise" but there was absolutely nothing for me to do with my boy....Although I checked in quite early I did not receive my luggage until we were out at sea.....Princess is awful!!!!

Awful, do not take your kids on this ship!

Supposed "ocean view" was a window with passengers walking by and a railing then a small peek at the ocean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simple awful!!!! Go on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity