Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

calm sea

Sail Date: October 05, 2013

very good food, very good service, the room host always seemed to be there when we opened the door...I think she was majical, just like the cruise line.  If you don't care to have children crying when you are dinning, then a Disney Cruise may not be your cup of tea....fortuntanly, it was not the norm....most kids were having such a great time, that it really wasn't too big an issue....The Gulf was exceptionally calm on this cruise....very unusual...it was my boy friends first cruise, and he throughly enjoyed the experience...

I highly reccommend using Cruise.com for all of your cruise travel needs. they were always helpful, knowedgable, and always put my mind at ease.

very clean, very ship snape
exceptional
great host service
exceptional
hard to get into a few shows
heard that they were really great
bingo was way too expensive
ports charged way to much for goods
Galveston, Texas
very easy to embark and disembark
Falmouth, Jamaica
it was a nice visit
George Town, Grand Cayman
beautiful island
too many pushy stores, too expensive

Loved the fact we had the same wait staff through out the trip....I might recommend taking the later dinner, as 5:45 was a bit early. also, you need to get to the main shows early, as they fill up really fast...we missed 2 shows because of this.

1 Comment