Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great time...but

Sail Date: September 09, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The crew were the best.

Pros: entertament

Cons: Someone screwed up on my dining assignment with my family. I and my granddaugther were not in the same dinning room. We had to sit with strange people. All of this was confirm during the booking. and everything was fine. I was traveling with 5 other families. I can't tell you how dissappointed

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
It was a wonderful time there.
We didn't like the way the vendors solicted their business as soon as you got off the boat and started walking and bothering you. I think it was rude and so many of them..