Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"Fun cruise!"

Sail Date: July 31, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I chose the Disney Cruise as a vacation and birthday present for my daughter who turned 3 while we were on the cruise. My daughter loves all the Disney characters, especially Mickey Mouse so I felt this would be an ideal vacation for her and I was not wrong. She was so excited about the trip....her eyes lit up the moment we boarded the ship! We were greeted with a warm welcome even having our names announced and cheers when we came aboard. There were lots of activities available not only for my daughter but for myself as well. There was excellent dining with great service. The shows and activities were wonderful! My daughter especially enjoyed the "Golden Mickey's" show we saw on the first night. She was amazed as she watched all the characters dance and sing! The cruise was great and I will certainly cruise with Disney again!

Pros: The various activities for everyone from toddlers to adults

Cons: The times for character appearances

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

This was my third visit to Nassau and I love this port. My daughter loved all of the colorful buildings, houses and water as we toured the city. We went on the Glass Bottom Boat tour, which was excellent. My daughter was able to see various parts of the islands, as well as view fish and sea life from the bottom of the boat. She was excited and happy so of course this made me smile!
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Everything on Castaway Cay is a "must see". This island is absolutely beautiful. There was so much to do, there is no way you can do it all in one day. I visited Scuttle's Cove with my daughter (she had a ball)! We also went to the family beach and laid out on the lounge chairs and hammock. We played in the water on the beach and collected beautiful sea shells. There was a BBQ on the island with some of the best grilled food ever!