Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Disney Cruise Lines

Sail Date: June 14, 2007

We chose this particular cruise because it was our kids first time on a cruise ship. We believed that Disney would be a wonderful added benefit. My husband and I are experienced cruisers sailing on a variety of lines. I was dissapointed with Disney Cruise Lines. The passenger to crew ratio must have been off because it felt as if we were being ignored half the time. For a smaller ship I would expect better service. The dining experience was horrible. Only the entertainment (the shows) and the cleanliness of the ship stood out from the rest.. If you plan a Disney adventure you expect top notch service and you won't get that on Disney Cruise Line.

Pros: The shows

Cons: The food and service

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

We don't care for Nassau because of the constant hassle from vendors. We wanted to go on a shore excursion to avoid the bussle. Though the Atlantis is an incredible hotel with a lot to see and do I would not go to any of their restaurants. Stay away from the straw market if you are w/your kids. The vendors are pushy and mean.
Don't Miss: the beaches.
Don't Miss: the beaches.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Beautiful, we loved the Flying Dutchman.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Beautiful, we loved the Flying Dutchman.