Disney Cruise Lines

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 14, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
We chose this particular cruise because it was our kids first time on a cruise ship. We believed that Disney would be a wonderful added benefit. My husband and I are experienced cruisers sailing on a variety of lines. I was dissapointed with Disney Cruise Lines. The passenger to crew ratio must have been off because it felt as if we were being ignored half the time. For a smaller ship I would expect better service. The dining experience was horrible. Only the entertainment (the shows) and the cleanliness of the ship stood out from the rest.. If you plan a Disney adventure you expect top notch service and you won't get that on Disney Cruise Line.
We don't care for Nassau because of the constant hassle from vendors. We wanted to go on a shore excursion to avoid the bussle. Though the Atlantis is an incredible hotel with a lot to see and do I would not go to any of their restaurants. Stay away from the straw market if you are w/your kids. The vendors are pushy and mean.
Don't Miss: the beaches.
Don't Miss: the beaches.
Beautiful, we loved the Flying Dutchman.
Beautiful, we loved the Flying Dutchman.

Pros: The shows

Cons: The food and service

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!