Disney is the best!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
We just sailed on our fourth Disney cruise, and it was fabulous! Disney may be a little more expensive than other cruise lines, but it is well worth the extra money. In my opinion, a couple of features on the Disney ships that stand out are the fresh water pools and rotational dining at dinner. There is always something for everyone in the family to do. Our older son turned 13 a couple of months ago, and he went to The Stack (the teen club) every night. I believe he had a really good time. Our younger son, who is 9, went to the Oceaneer Lab when my husband and I dined at Palo. He had a great time. The overall experience on a Disney Cruise is great. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
The Atlantis Hotel is beautiful. The aquariums are a must-see!
The Atlantis Hotel is beautiful. The aquariums are a must-see!
Disney's island is second to none! It is beautiful with plenty to do and see. The bar-be-que for lunch is also great!

Cons: On this trip, there was a lack of photographers on the ship and the Disney island.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!