Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We already booked our next Disney cruise

Sail Date: January 11, 2007

My wife and I traveled with our 2 year old daughter and 5 year old son. I was a bit nervous taking the kids on their first cruise, but it was great. Our daughter spent 6 hours in the Flounder's Reef Nursery over the course of our three day cruise. That was just enough time to give my wife and I a little alone time with each other and even some time alone with our son.

Our son spent several hours in the Oceaneer's Club and had a great time. I was concerned that we'd be dropping our tearful kids off at places they didn't want to be and my wife and I would feel guilty while we tried to steal a few moments alone. That couldn't have been further from the truth. The kids were excited to go to their "areas" and were actually asking us to drop them off.

I can't imagine a better vacation for a family with small kids.

Pros: There was something for everyone.

Cons: Nassau

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Awesome. We would have liked two days here instead of going to Nassau.
On our next trip - we won't get off the ship in Nassau. This time we only went off for about an hour and then we went right back on board. The activities on the ship were more fun than walking around Nassau. Plus the ship is less crowded so the kids had more turns down the slide. Keep in mind - we are not a diving or snorkeling type of family.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Awesome. We would have liked two days here instead of going to Nassau.