Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a trip!

Sail Date: April 13, 2008

The ship was beautiful.......the staff was great......activities for the kids were marvelous. We had a great time and loved the shows, the movies and the restaurants were amazing. Our wait staff could not have been nicer. They took every precaution to make sure we were as comfortable as possible. I took my grandchildren but almost wished it was just me and my husband!!.......I loved the pampering!

Pros: So many....friendly staff, cleanliness, food, itinerary's....I can go on forever

Cons: Not enough grown up activities

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

The decor was absolutely beautiful.........the ship was kept spotless.......you'd put your empty plate down and there was someone there to clean it up.
Overall quality of food was very good.......my husband missed the lobster but I'm guessing on a 4 nite cruise that this is not an option?
Our stewart did a wonderful job.....she was a bit late getting to our stateroom but once she got there, she did a great job.
Everything was great...the entertainment and the shows were No. 1...the only problem we had was the waiting on line for pictures with the characters. I felt a bit of anxiety everytime we saw a line......it seemed I couldn't relax because there was always a time when we had to get on line.
Everyone on the ship was great. Our server at dinner, Putu from Indonesia was the one person that did make our cruise special. He waited on the kids hand and foot and he also made our dinner time very enjoyable. He entertained us and was really made us look forward to seeing him every evening.
It was okay but we wanted to go to the beach and couldn't get anywhere that was close.
Don't Miss: Atlantis