THE BEST......

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 04, 2008
Ship: Disney Wonder
MY HUSBAND AND I TOOK OUR FIVE YEAR OLD GRAND DAUGHTER. I WAS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING MY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ABOARD A KID FRIENDLY SHIP. WELL, WAS I PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. NOT ONLY DID DISNEY CRUISE LINE ACCOMODATE ADULTS AS WELL AS THE LITTLE ONES. IT WAS THE BEST CRUISE WE HAVE EVER BEEN ON. WE ALL BECAME CHILDREN AGAIN. THE SHIP WAS IMPECCABLE, THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS,THE STAFF ALWAYS HAD A SMILE. THEY HAD SO MANY ACTIVIES TO KEEP THE KIDS ENGAGED. I HAVE BEEN ON SEVERAL CRUISES, DISNEY HAS CERTAINLY RAISED THE BAR. WE WILL RETURN WITH THE REST OF THE FAMILY IN 2009. TREAT YOUR LOVE ONES TO A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE. MICKEY YOU ROCK!

ATLANTIS, DOWNTOWN BAY STREET FOR GREAT SHOPPING. PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY AND WELCOMED US TO THEIR COUNTRY.I FELT VERY SAFE.
Don't Miss: THE PERFUME SHOP HAS GREAT DISCOUNTS, AND WONDERFUL FRENCH PERFUME
THIS PLACE IS PARADISE. I FELT LIKE A CELEBRATIE ON MY OWN PRIVATE ISLAND. THEY EVEN HAD AN ADULTS ONLY BEACH.
Don't Miss: THE BEACH WATER WAS CRYSTAL CLEAR TO AQUA......MAGICAL!

Pros: EVERYTHING

Cons: NO CONS

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!