Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our first Disney Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Disney is great. From the port to the good bye.
Our kids (they don't speak English yet) felt at home at the ship. which leave us time to enjoy it too!
The only thing that was not good was the experience we had with the snorkeling at cast away island. The catamaran was crouded with people, very little explaining of the actviity and a at a volume that more than the half of the people didn't hear. No help to get off and on the boat... My nine year old had a terrible time for 5 minutes in the water and we were out in the boat for an hour waitng for sailing back to the island.
The SPA is gorgeous, the food is excellent, the crew is friendly and the experience is very good.
Bahamas was cool, but the Dolphin experience not as cool as the sell it. Atlantis resort has great infrastructure and poor personel comapred to the Disney crew.
I will do it again, but for a longer period of time.

Pros: Clean, secure and friendly.

Cons: The snorkeling experience at cast away island

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

Clean, elegant, spacious. The best!
Very, very good. I have had better with other company thoug.
I would have appreciate to have a remote control for the TV.
The dsitribution of the bathroom was very well implemented, felt like having two bathrooms.
As friendly as possible, they follow the manual. I saw a couple of tired or overwhelmed.
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
The best I've seen in years! The only not so good was the snorkeling experience, I look like managed by other company. Not at all the Disney standard.
Don't Miss: All except the snorkeling
I bought a camera for 50% more than what I would pay online and 20% than the ragular price in the US. I expected better prices... The shore Dolphyn experience was not very good for us (given the price). I don't recommend it. Perhaps swimming is better.
Don't Miss: Atlantis pools