Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best cruise ever!

Sail Date: October 07, 2007

Overall the best cruise I have taken to date, I was blown away by the great staff and the wonderful food. The characters were all over the ship and the kids loved to interact with them as well as play in the kiddie pools and slide. We loved the ship it was by far the best and most beautifull I have seen yet, the rooms were nice and well laid out. The fireworks at sea were very pretty and the on ship shows were fantastic although one had to be rescheduled due to technical issues. The Disney private island of Castaway Cay was the most pristine beach and water I have ever been to and the Flying Dutchman being docked in the lagoon was neat since I am a big Pirates of the Caribbean fan.

Pros: Kid friendly atmosphere, Organized staff and settings, Clean ship, great food and services, Castaway cay was awesome and the Flying Dutchman was a nice bonus.

Cons: Theatre legroom tight, lines long for character photo ops, one show rescheduled, ship rocked badly on first night, merchendise pricing high.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!

room was great but shower and toilet were snug for me at 6'2"
Staff was great and guest services went way above and beyond to help my little girl get an autograph book filled after she lost it onboard.
theater seating was tight both in seat width and legroom but the shows were worth your butt going numb.
was a little dissapointed in the fact that my 5 and 3 year old would be split up so I did not use these.
Nasty little place with thugs and fleamarkets, unsanitary and rude...only place worth seeing is Paridise Island
Don't Miss: The boat...
Castaway Cay (Disney Private Island)
Fantastic place really worth the trip all by itself...cannot wait to go back.
Don't Miss: Flying Dutchman, Snorkeling, stingrays....and more