They exceeded my expectations!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 20, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
Okay, I've been on about 20+ cruises in my life. This was a trip based on having a good time with our grandson and to celebrate an anniversary. I could not have had a better time!

The staff set the bar so high that I do not believe I've ever been treated better as a guest. Disney just knows how to do it right!!!

The only negative thing I could offer would be that the food in all dining rooms except the Triton left me wanting for more. I'm not speaking of quantity but of quality. It just was okay ... wish I could say more. I think they should also have at least one lobster offering on the menu ...

Again, average only for evening dining. The breakfast, day snacks, island food and more was far above the average!!! Excellent quality!!! Dinner was disappointing.

Fun for all. The Karaoke night was a blast!!!

Great fun and our 4 year old grandson kept wanting to go back. He LOVED it there!!!

Never had a better experience with a staff of this size. Everyone was wonderful!!!

CLEAN!!! All areas spotless with a most accommodating staff!

Great utilization of every square inch. Clean as a whistle!
A GREAT day at the island. Ship docked AT island and did not require we be shuttled on a transport boat ... YAY! Plenty to do! Plenty to eat! A LOT OF FUN FOR ALL!!!
Don't Miss: Blackened Mahi-Mahi Sandwich
Really not much to see here. The island is just dirty and the historical areas and prices to tour them (as usual AND as expected) are really rip-offs.

Pros: Cleanliness! Service! Range of activities for all ages! Fruit and snacks of GREAT quality during the cruise on on the island!!!

Cons: Food could be better in evening dining rooms.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!