Perfection

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 18, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
Disney at it's finest!!! By far the best cruise I've ever taken. It is in another league above all other cruiselines. We don't have any children and were worried that it would be a problem. There was plenty of adult only entertainment and all children were well taken care of and never an issue . The Disney theme was very tasteful and not overdone. The Disney Wonder ship was very clean, luxurious and I highly recommend it . I'll never book another cruise unless it's a Disney Cruise.

Awesome food, I ate my fair share alll day and night!!!! Unbelieveable variety of restaurants and snack bars and great sanitation / disinfection available whenever entering and leaving dining areas to prevent shipborne illness from spreading!!!

There was neverending activites to stay as busy as you wanted or just relax in the quiet

No screaming children, wooooohoooo!!!! They always were looked after and were kept very busy.

Very courteous / friendly staff

Totally Awesome!!!! A museum on the high seas!!!

Very clean and well taken care of.
Very nice private beaches very much like Florida again. . The water was very cold so we didn't snorkle :( The very short jetski tour was a ripoff!! Save your money.
Don't Miss: The anchored pirate ship" The Flying Dutchman" from the Pirates Of The Carribean movie
I wasn't too impressed with the Bahamas. It was nearly identical to Florida where we live (climate and landscape) except much dirtier/poor and full of local beggars. I felt like I was stepping into a very poor ghetto and I didn't feel safe walking around.
Don't Miss: Atlantis resort was very nice!

Pros: Beautiful ship, wonderful staff, lots of available entertainment, fine dining,

Cons: No negative comments, we loved it all.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!