An incredible experience

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 22, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
This was my first cruise. Disney's attention to detail, their staff, and their cleanliness was impeccable. Like nothing I've ever witnessed before. The dinners were incredible and in beautiful settings. There was 13 in our group and we all feel the same way about our cruise experience. We couldn't wait to book another cruise with Disney.

Anything you wanted to eat, anytime.

This is a great vacation for families. For people without children they have plenty of adult areas with no children

Every staff member was happy to help anytime, anywhere.

The veranda is well worth the money
If you get your hair braided, make sure you make the money deal first. I swear I think they can braid 3 strands of hair and call it a braid for $2.00. I witnessed several arguments about patrons owning over $100 for the childs hair.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
This was truly wonderful, beautiful, and exceptional. What a treat!
Don't Miss: The expcerience and quality of the disney's magic (experience) and staff!

Pros: Disney's attention to detail

Cons: the cruise ended

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!