Family cruise fun !

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Disney Wonder
The Disney Wonder ship was really beautiful, the rooms very spacious and we were on the bottom deck! The ship is OCD clean, they handed out wipes to clean your hands all of the time, very nice, to keep from getting sick. The presentation of food in Parrot Cay restaurant on boarding the ship beautiful. The service at the sit down dinners was so slow, and the food was a little above good. We had just gotten off of a Carnival Cruise so to compare the food service between the two is night and day. The Carnival shined compared to Disney Wonder, I was very disappointed about that, as I thought it would be equal or better. I would still recommend this ship to families as it was so nice, the entertainment was really superior to Carnival. The cleanliness, the overall atmosphere for families wonderful.

As I mentioned, service very slow, which to me is a lot on a cruise and I was disappointed. Food was alright, after just getting off a Carnival cruise, their food was much better and service very good.

For children a lot of activities, for adults entertainment that is wholesome, which I really enjoyed. Had a tribute to Nat King Cole with singing and piano playing. Many other activities, other singers, games. I really enjoyed that.

Many, many things for kids. Since I do not have children, this was by observation, and I loved it!

Lots of characters out for the kids to have pictures, very nice for the young and old!

The ship layout was easier to follow as the signs made it so clear to where you were and how to navigate. They gave you wipes before meals to clean your hands, very nice. I was told that you could rent hoyer lifts for handicapped and we saw a few in wheelchairs.

Rooms very good sized and very clean, even had two sides to the bathroom, which was nice for a family. It had a toilet side and then a separate shower side, both with sinks. Helpful if you have a family, can use the bathroom and take a shower at the same time with two different little rooms. Very nice feature!
Straw Market interesting!
Adults beach was so nice, really enjoyed the day!!

Pros: Loved the activities, all very nice for a family or just plain fun for people who like clean fun!!

Cons: The service when eating was so slow, it took forever, after just coming back from a Carnival cruise, the comparison in food quality and service, no comparison.

Recommends Disney Wonder? Yes!