In a word:

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 20, 2006
Ship: Disney Wonder
The Disney Cruise Wonder was a wonderful for experience for both my daughter and myself. She and I had our first "Mommy/Daughter" vacation and it was superb!!! While she had a ball 'til midnight, I relaxed and chatted with new friends. It was an experience she and I will never forget!!!

Love the fact that we ate a different restaurant every night. The lobster was EXCELLANT!!!

They could've had more of the characters come out and for longer periods. Fifteen minutes at a time was way too short. The lines for autographs and pix were way too long.

Some the more fun activities for the children were scheduled during our dinner time.

The children's pools aren't big enough and no one is there is enure that older children don't invade the smaller one.

The standard inside rooms are roomier than Carnival and Royal Caribbean.
Because of the rain, we weren't able to visit the beach. Disney offered us the opportunity to "exchange" our excursion to the Aquarium tour, ONLY. When I later found out that I could've toured for free, I was peturbed.
We snorkeled, played at the beach and took a bike ride tour. We missed out on the BBQ. They could've had the BBQ longer. What was really cool was that the enemy ship "The Flying Dutchman" was brought in to the port. We weren't able to board it, but we took lots of pictures.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: The children's club

Cons: The charge for an excursion that I could have done for free