A wonderful cruise made easy!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 16, 2006
Ship: Disney Wonder
Disney Cruise is even better than visiting the park. The events are well planned and don't require alot of effort to particpate. I was even able to pre-register for activites rpior to even getting on board. Food was great. Lots of free Ice Cream for the kids. there is even a Adult only pool when you just need to get away. The attentdents never raised their vopices or appeared upset by the kids. They were so patient and just there to keep the kids focused. Great experiance all the way around!

food was good and plenty. I did notice that the menu was all foods that could be basically reheated or prepared a litte ahead of time. I'm sure a necessatiy but could be better.

My daughter just slept as soon as she hit the bed. So did I.

My daughter had so much fun, she didn't even need her parents!

Everyone was great. English as a second language made one occaision painful but not a big deal.

If you find a better ship, I want to see it. I've been on cruises before but the Disnety ship is very up to date and well deisgned. Actually saw some very upscale decorations.

I had a veranda room - excellent room with a view for just a little more.
Lots to do - or not. Best beach of the trip.
Don't Miss: Scavenger hunt
Dolphin adventure was Great!
Don't Miss: Dolphin Adventure

Pros: They paired my family with another like family. Great planning!

Cons: Nothing Really - Most of the workers speak english as 2nd language but not bad.